Sales Leadership Academy 2022: NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS!
Wilsonart is a world-leading engineered surfaces company. We're driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service they can count on, delivered by people who care. For 66 years, we’ve taken pride in our people-first culture, our commitment to diversity and inclusivity, and our dedication to constant growth and evolution.
Our Sales Leadership Academy is a robust six-month training and development program, designed to take ambitious, energetic, coachable individuals and turn them into leaders. This is an excellent paid opportunity for recent college graduates with experience in retail sales, hospitality, customer service, call centers, marketing, and related industries.
If you have a bachelors’ degree and would like to jump-start a new career with an established, trusted global company, apply now and find your future with Wilsonart! Sales Leadership Academy 2022 will start in June.
AS A SALES LEADERSHIP ACADEMY PARTICIPANT...
- You’ll participate in our structured, six-month training program in either Dallas, Houston, or San Antonio, where you and your fellow Sales Leadership Academy recruits will be immersed in our sales process and learn the ropes from our senior sales mentors.
- You’ll learn our products and processes, and get feedback as you hone your phone game, polish up your sales skills, and cultivate relationships with accounts.
- You’ll shadow all types of business development specialists in our organization and gain insight and knowledge into our products, brand, company, and market.
- You may attend industry shows, trade organization events, and customer events to expand your network and learn about our industry.
At the end of training program, you’ll be placed in a full-time position in one of our metro centers around the country. You MUST be willing to relocate to any of these locations.
PERKS OF WORKING AT WILSONART…
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off in your first year of hire
- Mentorship, growth, and ample opportunities for advancement.
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU…
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Management, Communications, Interior Design, or a closely related field.
- You have 0-2 years of work experience in a customer-facing role, such as hospitality, retail sales, customer service, call center, field marketing, account management, or sales.
- You are driven, tenacious, and have a positive attitude.
- You enjoy collaborating with a team, have excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills, and have a coachable mindset.
- You are ready to learn and grow with a respected industry leader!
APPLY TODAY FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
About Wilsonart Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Wilsonart is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered surfaces with approximately $1.4b in annual revenue and a global workforce of more than 4,500. Wilsonart surfaces are used in the office, education, healthcare, residential, hospitality and retail markets.
Our Mission and Values Wilsonart is driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service you can count on, delivered by people who care. Wilsonart is driven by providing beautiful, hard-working, on-trend and high performing engineered surfaces for whatever you need to cover. For decades, our companies worldwide have given designers and builders the right tools for the job, no matter how specialized. Today, we bring you a portfolio of solutions, both decorative and functional, that spans retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, office and institutional applications.
Service You Can Count On. Wilsonart is dedicated to getting our customers what they want, when and how they want it. From a North American fleet of trucks, to strategically located distribution centers around the world, we can service the globe with our expanding range of products and services.
People Who Care. Over 4,500 people strong, Wilsonart is made up of dedicated people who care about doing the right thing, every day. Whether it’s making a flawless sheet of high pressure laminate, volunteering at a community house raising or sourcing sustainable materials, Wilsonart people care deeply about what they do, who they do it for, and how they do it.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.