Production Helper - Pressing
Join A Great Team at Wilsonart!
You must be at least 18 years of age, possess a high school diploma or GED and have a minimum of one-year work experience.
- Competitive wages – Starting at $16.48/hour
- 80 Hours Holiday Pay Per Year
- Vacation Pay and PTO
- Company-Paid STD & LTD
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Educational Reimbursement and Fitness Club Reimbursements
- Company Events
- 401k with Company Match
- Paid Weekly
- Rotating shift schedules
10 Hour Rotating Schedule
$16.48/hour plus shift premium
Working in the Press department, this associate operates the plate lift, separates pressed laminate and stacks material. Works under the direction of Press Operators/Foreman.
ESSENTAIL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Retrieves and inspects component material, plates, and laminate.
2. As part of a two person team, lays up the component material and lays off completed laminate according to the
3. Initiates corrective action if production operations are not standard.
4. Logs production information such as: material produced, type, size, run, control settings, rejects, etc.
5. Performs lock-out/tag-out procedures and preventative maintenance checks and follows all safety policies and
6. Participates in the Wilsonart Continuous Improvement system and complies with all quality standards.
Perform other position duties as required in a competent, professional and courteous manner.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
High School Graduate or GED
1 year of work experience, preferably in a manufacturing/industrial environment.
Heavy work - tasks involve pushing/pulling, lifting and standing or using force equal to handling materials or 50 to 100 pounds. Plus walking and standing during a minimum of a 10-hour shift.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.