CDL-A Truck Driver/Warehouse Associate - M-F DAY SHIFT!
Wilsonart is a world-leading engineered surfaces company. We're driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service they can count on, delivered by people who care.
We're currently looking for a FULL-TIME CDL-A DRIVER/WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE to join our team!
LOCATION: Tampa, FL
HOURS: 40hrs/week - Monday – Friday starting at 6am. NO NIGHTS, NO WEEKENDS!
PAY RATE: Starting at $19.23/hr (DOE)
BENEFITS: Full benefits package - details below
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
This role will require both delivery driving (75% of the time) as well as assisting in our warehouse (25%).
- You'll be driving our brand new trucks (tractor-trailer and straight truck) to deliver products from our warehouse to our customers in Tampa and the surrounding areas.
- You'll ensure loads are secured, as well as assist our customers with unloading.
- You'll be using your skills in navigating the roads safely and delivering promptly.
- You'll visually inspect the truck at the beginning and end of each shift.
- You'll be maintaining all documentation and reporting any issues to our team.
- You'll be interacting with our customers and providing amazing customer service and support.
- You’ll be assisting with shipping and receiving, inventory control, sorting, packing, and pulling customer orders in our warehouse.
- You’ll operate a forklift in a safe, competent manner.
- You’ll use your attention to detail and ability to follow guidelines and procedures to uphold our culture of safety.
- You’ll be working well as a team and individually, and complete all other tasks as assigned by your supervisor.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- CDL class A
- High school diploma or GED
- Clean driving record in past 3 years (accidents/tickets will be considered on a case-to-case basis)
- Ability to push/pull 50-60lb, lift 35lb from the floor, and stand/walk/bend during an 8-10 hour shift
- Must pass a DOT physical and substance screening
- 1 year driving experience preferred
- Hazmat endorsement preferred
- Warehouse & forklift experience preferred
WHY WORK FOR US:
- Get paid weekly!
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- Generous 401K match
- PTO immediately upon hire
- Tuition reimbursement for you AND your children
- Mentorship, training, and ample career development opportunities to help you build a career you love
- Work with an amazing, dedicated, safety-oriented team
- And so much more!
IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU, APPLY NOW FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Wilsonart is a world leading manufacturer and distributor of engineered surfaces with approximately $1.4b in annual revenue and a global workforce of more than 4,500. Wilsonart surfaces are used in the office, education, healthcare, residential, hospitality and retail markets. Wilsonart, operating under the Wilsonart®, Resopal®, Polyrey®, Arborite®, Laminart®, Bushboard™, Mermaid™, Shore®, Ralph Wilson®, KML®, NewLeaf®, Wetwall®, Durcon® and Technistone® brands, manufactures and distributes High Pressure Laminate, Quartz, Solid Surface, Coordinated TFL and Edgebanding and other engineered surface options. Wilsonart does business in more than 100 countries with manufacturing operations in North America, United Kingdom, France, Germany and Czech Republic.
Positioned for Future Growth
An extensive global manufacturing footprint, state-of-the-art process technologies, and scalable Global distribution capabilities provide a meaningful competitive advantage with excellent brand recognition and a reputation for product innovation and superior service which allow for strong and stable margin performance and robust cash flow conversion. We have a strong company culture and extremely talented employee base as well as a dedicated and invested core Executive Leadership Team.
For more than 60 years, Wilsonart has honored our founders' promise to provide our customers with industry-leading products and service. In November 2012, Wilsonart became a new, independent company when Clayton, Dubilier & Rice ("CD&R") and Illinois Tool Works Inc. (NYSE:ITW) completed a transaction for the sale of ITW's Decorative Surfaces business unit. CD&R acquired a majority stake in the new freestanding business and ITW retained an ongoing ownership stake.
Founded in 1978, Clayton, Dubilier & Rice is a private equity firm with an investment strategy predicated on producing financial returns through building stronger, more profitable businesses. The Firm’s partners and advisors include a combination of skilled investment decision-makers and seasoned corporate leaders from major global enterprises. Since inception, CD&R has managed the investment of more than $18 billion in 56 businesses with an aggregate transaction value of approximately $90 billion. The Firm has offices in New York and London. For more information, please visit http://www.cdr-inc.com/.
Illinois Tool Works or ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 company that produces engineered fasteners and components, equipment and consumable systems, and specialty products. It employs more than 50,000 people, and is based in Glenview, Illinois, with operations in 57 countries.
Our Mission and Values
Wilsonart is driven by a mission to create surfaces people love, with service you can count on, delivered by people who care. Wilsonart is driven by providing beautiful, hard-working, on-trend and high performing engineered surfaces for whatever you need to cover. For decades, our companies worldwide have given designers and builders the right tools for the job, no matter how specialized. Today, we bring you a portfolio of solutions, both decorative and functional, that spans retail, hospitality, healthcare, education, office and institutional applications.
Service You Can Count On.
Wilsonart is dedicated to getting our customers what they want, when and how they want it. From a North American fleet of trucks, to strategically located distribution centers around the world, we can service the globe with our expanding range of products and services.
People Who Care.
Over 4,500 people strong, Wilsonart is made up of dedicated people who care about doing the right thing, every day. Whether it’s making a flawless sheet of high pressure laminate, volunteering at a community house raising or sourcing sustainable materials, Wilsonart people care deeply about what they do, who they do it for, and how they do it.
Wilsonart is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.