Application Security Engineer
Who we are:
As a member of this team you will work with industry leaders and some of the smartest minds in the world on software security, and help WhiteHat Customers leverage the Sentinel Service to measure and manage their application security risks across the enterprise.
What we’re looking for:
As part of WhiteHat Security's Professional Services team you will be an integral part of the group that delivers manual vulnerability testing for customers. As a member of this team you will work with industry leaders to help customers leverage the WhiteHat Application Security Platform to measure and manage their application security risks across the enterprise.
What you’ll be doing:
- Perform manual vulnerability assessments for web applications
- Create custom vulnerability descriptions and solutions
- Create proof of concepts for customers to follow
- Serve as a technical resource for WhiteHat Technical Support and customers
What we value:
- At least one year of experience finding, reporting, or verifying application vulnerabilities
- In depth knowledge of industry standard application vulnerabilities (OWASP, WASC, CWE Top 25, etc.)
- Knowledge of web browsers, web applications, and APIs
- Knowledge of industry standard application security tools
- Ability to concurrently manage multiple, highly complex tasks
- Ability to proficiently communicate with customers regarding vulnerabilities found or issues that may arise during assessments
- Ability to collaborate with other engineers in order to fully deliver the services of WhiteHat
Check out WhiteHat’s latest news!
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.