Intern - DevOps
What We’re Seeking
Are you passionate about providing a safer digital life to your communities? WhiteHat Security is helping keep our customers applications secure. This means that we are constantly helping scan and pen-test their applications, collect data and manage our customers vulnerabilities throughout their applications lifecycle. We are looking for an intern to join our DevOps Platform Engineering team this summer!
The ideal candidate will be pursuing a Computer Science, or Computer Engineering degree, or a related science discipline degree, and be able to demonstrate successful experience,
· Programming with C, C++, Java, Go or Python
· Running applications on a Linux VM on bare metal or one of the 3 major Cloud providers.
What you'll be doing:
· Work as part of our DevOps Platform team and participate in our agile development
· Research and develop internal tools and systems that are used by developers across WhiteHat
· Present demos of the work to various constituents
· Work with current industry leading technologies like Kubernetes, Prometheus, Grafana and cloud technologies
· Work on exciting projects and technologies that will help set you up for success in your career.
What we value:
· Must have a strong generalist understanding of concepts related to data structures
· Must have a strong aptitude for learning new technologies
· Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Work collaboratively well within a team environment to meet goals and standards
· Have a creative and analytical approach to problem solving
· Have experience with container technologies or Kubernete
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.