Sr. Product Marketing Manager - Remote
The Sr. Product Marketing Manager will be the voice of WhiteHats Application Security offerings. This role will play a key role in executing the product marketing strategy for WhiteHats product offerings. You will own positioning, messaging, content creation and sales enablement.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop targeted messaging, content and campaign strategy to create awareness, demand, adoption and engagement for WhiteHats product portfolio
- Build strong product marketing content, including blogs, videos, and presentations.
- Develop messaging and lead marketing initiatives aligned to personas and user communities
- Present at internal and external events
- Collaborate on and lead sales enablement activities
- Identify the tools or capabilities needed to increase sales and channel impact and performance
- A team player: We have a great culture and your part in that is very important!
- Product Marketing. 5-7 years of product marketing experience.
- Security Technology: Prefer a basic understanding of enterprise security and application security technologies.
- Collaborator: Proven track record of working with matrixed & cross functional teams and establishing strong relationships with service deliver teams, marketing and field sales teams.
- Writer: Strong written communication is necessary to develop extremely simple and clear messaging, collateral, tools and content for customers, partners & sales
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.