Who we are:
Helping to secure the Web is a privilege, a responsibility given to only the most passionate, trustworthy, and experienced security professionals on the planet. From the largest Fortune listed corporations, to nonprofit organizations, to schools, and far beyond, WhiteHat helps protect them every single day. We protect these organizations by identifying vulnerabilities in their websites and applications that the bad guys could exploit causing harm that could result in loss of revenue and/or reputation. We transform the way organizations master vulnerability management--offering the only solution that combines advanced cloud security technology and the world’s largest force of Web security experts.
Why Work For WhiteHat Security? To be part of the “Frontline of Application Security”. To protect the Web so it remains open and accessible to all.
What we’re looking for:
Tired of building variants of the same application over and over? Are you ready to leverage your development skills to architect software that is unique and that uses the latest software development practices for software delivered on the Cloud? WhiteHat Security is looking for self-motivated and experienced developers to join our team as we build our newest applications and security tools. You will be working closely with developers, data scientists, threat researchers, and product managers to interpret requirements and deliver software solutions that will address ever-evolving Application Security needs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, maintain, optimize, improve and lead further development of next generation Whitehat products.
- Design, implement full stack components and micro-services for Whitehat’s Sentinel web application.
- Deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code through iterative, test focused development..
- Work with product management and operations team to refine the requirements and release operations.
What we value:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Must have 2-5 years of experience as a software developer with demonstrated success in a fast paced development environment
- Experience with a modern js library/framework (e.g. React, Angular, Ember, Vue) is a big plus
- Must have strong proficiency in one or more programming languages such as Java, Go, Ruby and be ready to discuss applications you have built using them
- Experience writing both unit and functional tests
- Strong communication skills and a collaborative, team centric attitude
- Must have solid algorithm development and analysis skills in OOD/OOP paradigms
- Experience using SQL and RDMS (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with development on Linux or another Unix variant.
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.