Vulnerability Specialist- Houston
We ignited the web application security industry and continue to lead by transforming the way organizations master vulnerability management. Only WhiteHat Security offers a solution that combines an advanced, cloud security platform with the world’s largest force of security experts.
What we’re looking for:
What you'll be doing:
- Review source code of Java, .NET (C#), PHP, and Objective C web/mobile applications for common security flaws
- Communicate the impact and likelihood of validated vulnerabilities and suggested remediation strategies
- Configure WhiteHat Static Code Analysis Engine to checkout and scan customer code throughly and efficiently
- Evaluate the accuracy of the WhiteHat Sentinel Static Analysis Scanner and provide feedback for possible improvements
- Quickly learn new languages, frameworks, and security controls through self-study
- Effective communication with team members and customers
- Detail oriented problem solving
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of one or more of the following languages: Java, C#.NET, PHP, Objective C
- Understanding of SAST concepts
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, related discipline, or equivalent experience
- Understanding of the basic concepts of programming (object-oriented, functional patterns, etc)
- Passion for the advancement of web security
- Familiarity with the OWASP Top 10
WhiteHat Security is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.