Renewal Operations Sr. Analyst
Renewal Operations Sr. Analyst
WhiteHat Security, a wholly owned subsidiary of NTT Security is seeking a Renewal Operations Sr. Analyst to own all operational aspects of our Renewal business. The position will partner with the Renewal sales leadership and Customer Success Managers to proactively manage and provide visibility to the renewal business.
The Renewal Operations Sr. Analyst is part of the WhiteHat Revenue Operations team. This individual will primarily partner with the Renewal team and will also interact with New Business Sales, Finance, Legal, and other cross-functional teams as needed. The role is responsible for maintaining accurate forecasts and change management for renewals and understanding/coordinating renewal activity. The role partners and works closely with Customer Success Managers to drive WhiteHat renewal strategy. This position requires an unflappable Operations professional comfortable with working with the company’s sales leaders and upper management.
The Renewal Operations Sr. Analyst plays an integral role in the success of the WhiteHat Renewal business. Reporting to the VP of Revenue Operations, the position will support and assist in the following key functions:
- Scrutinize and inspect Renewal transactions for hygiene and accuracy to ensure data is able to be used efficiently throughout the organization.
- Ensure data quality in the CRM by managing clean-up projects and reporting on adherence to data standards and processes.
- Be the primary source of data requests from WhiteHat Account Team, Partners, and internal stakeholders.
- Update and manage reports and dashboards for the CSM team and managers.
- Work with cross-functional operations teams and lines of business to more effectively achieve operational efficiency and standardization.
- Lead the annual renewal planning process, including churn/retention calculations and predicting annual renewal rates.
- Develop and maintain a renewal management strategy to ensure ongoing visibility and key stakeholder alignment on changes throughout the year.
- All other reasonable duties assigned.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- Bachelors + 3 years of related experience.
- Analytical Skills:
- Analyze information and work with others to evaluate alternative solutions to confirm path forward
- Strong planning and analytical skills
- Incredible attention to detail.
- Soft Skills:
- Demonstrated, take-charge attitude, and able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Explain information and effectively lay out pros and cons of alternatives to consider
- Developing ability to communicate and drive improvement across cross-functional teams to improve operations metrics and customer satisfaction
- Developing project management skills
- Strong decision making, influencing, and negotiating skills at a departmental or region level
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of management -- presentation as well as personal, soft skills
- Advanced Salesforce CRM skills required. Advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills preferred
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.