Regional Sales Manager, Florida
Regional Sales Manager, Southwest
Who we are:
WhiteHat Security has been protecting applications for over 15 years. The WhiteHat Application Security Platform bridges the gap between our customers’ security and development teams allowing them to deliver secure applications at the speed of digital business. This innovative platform is one of the reasons why WhiteHat has won numerous awards and been recognized by Gartner as a Leader in application security testing four times in row. At WhiteHat, we believe in a world where everyone lives a safe digital life, and securing applications puts us all one step closer to this reality.
What we're looking for:
We’re looking for a consistent quota-buster to help drive forward our next phase of growth. You should have experience selling complex IT Security solutions with relationships in IT / Security (CISO, CSO, CIO, etc). You should have a track record of overachievement in new logo acquisition, high customer renewal rates and the ability to drive high levels of outbound prospecting activity. This individual will be responsible for all aspects of sales, including development and execution of sales plans to achieve and exceed quotas within the assigned territory; following the company methodology for the sales process; managing customer sales process within a high touch channel model; leveraging channels to build sales volume; ensuring customer satisfaction; disciplined expense management; and maintaining high integrity. The ideal candidate is a proven hunter, thrives in a team selling model, and can sell in a consultative manner.
What you'll be doing:
- Manage all aspects of the sales cycle including prospecting for new leads, deal qualification (MEDDPIC sales process), and accurately recording in our CRM, while achieving revenue objectives for new logo acquisition and high level of customer renewal rates.
- Provide feedback to sales leadership, product and engineering, marketing regarding what you’re hearing in the field.
- Aggressively hunt for new prospects using a suite of prospecting tools.
- Provide customers and prospects with product demos.
- Accurately create and deliver forecasts to sales leadership.
What we value:
- Three to Five years of sales experience with consistent over-achievement of quotas
- Selling security solutions to C-Level and Technical Buyers a clear requirement
- Proven track record of the ability to target and penetrate top mid-market accounts within the assigned territory
- Experience with a dual focus on both short and longer sales cycles ranging from $50,000 to $250,000+ range
- Strong track record developing, sustaining and working with top tier security channel partners as a key ingredient to success of your sales team and assigned territory
- Selling recurring software fulfillment models and SaaS a must
- Track record of collaborating and excelling in a team selling model
- Highly adaptive nature and ability to adjust the business/sales model as necessary to accelerate growth
- Experience with various sales methodologies (MEDDPIC, etc)
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA strongly preferred
WhiteHat Security is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.