Customer Success Manager
What we’re looking for:
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving customer growth, adoption and success with WhiteHat. This individual must be comfortable consulting with a variety of mid-size and enterprise customers from a range of industries. The CSM should be able to articulate the value of WhiteHat to inspire and support customer adoption and expansion.The Customer Success Manager (CSM) position is the customer’s navigational guide throughout each phase of the customer’s journey from onboarding to renewal. The CSM works with customer contacts up to the CXO level, as well as, internal department contacts to provide a high-touch experience for strategic customers.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with our customer’s managers and executive sponsors.
- Coordinate with the Rapid Deployment team to participate in the initial on-boarding kickoff meeting in order to ensure all customers get off to the right start. This includes setting success metrics and engaging customer signatories and project managing the implementation of the WhiteHat product/service.
- Advise and oversee customer growth, training and development of best practices to continually drive business value and return on the customer’s investment.
- Be the single point of contact and escalation for the customer. Including directing customers quickly and efficiently to additional help resources such as Help & Training within the application, personally helping with questions/issues.
- Increase customer retention and adoption rates by conducting regular check-in calls to assess level of satisfaction, or lack thereof.
- Track customer activity to identify churn risk and work proactively via targeted outreach campaigns to eliminate that risk, while simultaneously identifying and closing upsell opportunities when applicable.
- Responsible for customer references, case studies and testimonials for the CSM’s portfolio of customers.
- Serve as customer advocate, including: collecting customer feedback on product needs, understanding customer and industry trends and articulating those back to the business.
- Work closely with internal resources on escalation and resolution processes for critical customer issues.
- You have a minimum of 3 years customer success management and/or sales experience from at a SaaS company, Security experience a plus.
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire client loyalty and adoption
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience initiating and building positive relationships
- Cross functional leadership and team coordination skills
- Excellent individual and group presentation, written, and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with data extraction, analysis and strategic plan execution
- Proficient in Salesforce and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and Power Point)
- Gainsight knowledge a plus
- Ability to function in an extremely high volume, forever evolving new business environment while always maintaining a smile and positive disposition
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Travel up to 25%
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.