Sr. Software Engineer
Who We Are:
In July of 2019, WhiteHat was acquired by NTT Ltd., a leading global technology services company. This immediately enabled WhiteHat to bring solutions and professional services to clients in over 100 countries where NTT Ltd. operates. With major wins in 2019 across the Americas, Europe, Australia and Japan, WhiteHat Security continues to leverage channel partners, direct sales teams, and the global presence of NTT Ltd. to service customers worldwide. In May 2020, we were named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST). This Leader position is based on the ability to execute and completeness of vision. This is WhiteHat’s fifth time being named a Leader in this report.
You are a curious person and have great attention to detail.
At WhiteHat, our engineers play a direct role in the direction of the products and services, and work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas. We encourage collaboration between cross-functional teams to build products that assist our customers to manage their
What you’ll be doing:
- Build, optimize and improve the next generation of core technologies that power the
- WhiteHat Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) service
- Use modern architectural patterns such as micro-services to build highly scalable and reliable solutions to scan web applications, APIs and other applications to identify vulnerabilities
- Research the use of appropriate technologies to solve key Dynamic Application Security problems
- Deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code through Test Driven Development (TDD) and automation
- Collaborate with different teams on all aspects of software development from
- requirements gathering to release into production
What we value:
- BS (MS Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent practical experience
- Must have 2 or more years of experience as a software developer with demonstrated success in a fast-paced development environment
- Experience with modern web frameworks – React, Angular, Bootstrap
- Experience with test driven development (TDD) and test frameworks JUnit, Selenium, Mocha.js, Jest, Ginkgo
- Experience using SQL and RDMS (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with development on Linux or another Unix variant
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.