Who We Are:
In July of 2019, WhiteHat was acquired by NTT Ltd., a leading global technology services company. This immediately enabled WhiteHat to bring solutions and professional services to clients in over 100 countries where NTT Ltd. operates. With major wins in 2019 across the Americas, Europe, Australia and Japan, WhiteHat Security continues to leverage channel partners, direct sales teams, and the global presence of NTT Ltd. to service customers worldwide. In May 2020, we were named a Leader in the 2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Application Security Testing (AST). This Leader position is based on the ability to execute and completeness of vision. This is WhiteHat’s fifth time being named a Leader in this report.What we're looking for:
You're a curious person and have great attention to detail. You are eager to increase your knowledge of software development by learning new, and cutting-edge technologies like React, Go, GraphQL, gRPC, Docker, and would like to apply them to build modern SaaS products. You thrive in a busy environment, are confident, methodical, and are not afraid to ask questions. You are willing to iteratively improve products, research new ways of doing business, and are an excellent communicator.
At WhiteHat, our engineers play a direct role in the direction of the products and services and are able to work across multiple groups to implement fresh ideas. We encourage heavy collaboration between cross functional teams to build products that assist our customers to manage their Application Security posture. We value a collaborative team culture, autonomy, and a strong sense of ownership.
What you'll be doing:
- Build, maintain, optimize, and lead further development of next generation Whitehat products.
- Design, implement full stack components and micro-services for Whitehat's web applications
- Deliver performant, reliable, scalable, and secure code through Agile development
- Research, design and implement standards for test automation
- Work with product management and operations team to refine the requirements and release operations
What we value:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Must have 3 or more years of experience as a software developer with demonstrated success in a fast paced development environment
- Experience with at least one front end web framework (e.g. React, Angular, Vue, Ember) is a plus
- Experience working with Microsoft Azure is a plus
- Experience with one or more strongly typed programming language such as Java, C++, Go
- Experience using SQL and RDMS (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Experience with development on Linux or another Unix variant
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.