Graduate- DAST Configuration Specialist- Belfast
Graduate- Application Security: Belfast
Join us and build your Global career in Cyber Security.
As part of our continued growth we are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people to join our Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) team in the Threat Research Center (TRC)
Gain the insight, skills and knowledge to secure applications at the heart of global businesses.
Digital life consists of digital experiences, and applications drive these digital experiences.
Your new career will start with a 10+ week custom training program to prepare you for your role.
You will be part of a team that is responsible for reviewing customer applications, configuring them to work with our product portfolio, analysing potential threats and vulnerabilities, creating proof of concepts, and guiding our customers on security risks and how to resolve them.
- Successfully complete our 10+ week custom internal training program – with the aim to demonstrate that you have
- Acquired a sufficient understanding of the Products, Platforms & Tools required to secure applications and ensure a Safe Digital Experience.
- Built the necessary level of knowledge on the Security Concepts & Principles, and Processes & Technologies needed to support our customers.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams (locally & globally) to support customer obligations and deliver projects to agreed deadlines. Review and interpret application & vulnerability profile data – from our technology, platforms, products and customers.
- Assess customer application requirements, configuring them to work with our product portfolio. Analyse, validate and verify potential threats and vulnerabilities, creating proof of concepts to remediate. Guide customers on their security risks and questions, including best practices on how to remediate and resolve. Manage own tasks and projects to agreed deadlines.
The digital landscape is growing exponentially, new technologies are being developed & adopted at an accelerated pace, and the digital experience is continuously evolving.
We are looking for people that are enthusiastic and ambitious, that can demonstrate a passion and curiosity that will help us to make a difference to our Goal - We Believe In A World Where Everyone Lives A Safe Digital Life.
We are Proud that we have a truly Diverse Team, with a broad range of industry and academic backgrounds.
Many of our Team join us with a strong background in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (relevant Bachelor’s Degree) while others have joined us with an Associate Degree or Higher National Diploma from another discipline.
What they do have in common is an aptitude to learn, an appetite to build their career and just as importantly desire to make a real difference for our customers.
- Good technical acumen, ability to quickly digest concepts/principles and apply practically.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving ability.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership for personal & professional development.
- Successfully navigates operating independently and working collaboratively as part of a team.
- Capability to communicate concepts, issues and solutions to others.
- Contributes to a positive and healthy team environment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and promotes a can-do operating style.
- Exposure to Web and/or Application Security.
- Relevant Industry/Cyber Security Certification.
- Working knowledge of FQDN, TCP/IP
- Practical experience with a Scripting Language – RegEx, JS, Perl etc.
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.