Sales Development Representative - US- East Coast Coverage
Sales Development Representative- East Coast Coverage
What we're looking for:
WhiteHat Security is looking for a rock star Sales Development Representative to identify and create new qualified sales opportunities for the Enterprise/Corporate Account Executives. This will include prospecting outbound activity, cold-calling prospects and qualifying active interest. SDR’s conduct business in a way that builds credibility and trust – setting the stage for winning new business. This is an outstanding opportunity to join the team of an exciting SaaS company based in the heart of Silicon Valley, with exceptional growth potential.
What you'll be doing:
- Prospect, educate, qualify and develop outbound leads to create sales-ready leads and opportunities
- Interact with prospects via telephone and email
- Research target accounts, identifying key players, and developing accounts
- Successfully manage and overcome sales objections
- Exceed monthly and quarterly targets
- Become a trusted resource and develop superior relationships with prospects
- Document prospect interaction in Salesforce to ensure efficient lead management
- Direct communication with account executives to effectively manage pipeline opportunities
What we value:
- Highly motivated self-starter with a track record of successful sales development targeting Enterprise accounts
- Hunter mentality
- Ability to rapidly qualify opportunities and handle sales objections
- Effective time management and selling process skills
- Exceptional conversational, listening and writing skills
- Track record of exceeding goals and targets
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment; committed to being a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Proficiency with standard corporate productivity tools (email, voicemail, MS Office)
- Familiarity with CRM systems. Salesforce.com experience is a big plus.
- 4 year College degree or equivalent
WhiteHat Security is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
WhiteHat Security is an E-Verify employer and is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.