Service Technician II - Charlotte, NC
****SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS****
- Competitive Salary & On-call Pay
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Uniforms Provided
- Meters & Test Equipment
- Continuing Education
- Industry Certification
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair commercial Refrigeration, Commercial cooking kitchen equipment and HVAC.
- Communicate status of repairs with customer and branch office.
- Accurately complete service calls in a timely manner.
- Monitor truck stock to insure required parts are stocked on vehicle.
- Maintain service vehicle, tools, and uniforms representative of Whaley quality.
- Meet reasonable on-call requirements.
- Communicate with branch office to order parts for repairs.
- "Safety First" mindset
- Three years commercial kitchen repair and refrigeration experience with some HVAC experience
- Strong electrical, refrigeration, and mechanical background with some HVAC is a plus.
- Good driving record & ability to work independently.
- Ability to accurately and promptly complete required paperwork.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent in experience
COME HOME TO WHALEY!!
Visit the Whaley career site to find your place to grow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.