Service Technician II - Augusta, GA
****SIGN-ON BONUS AVAILABLE FOR EXPERIENCED TECHNICIANS****
- Competitive Salary & On-call Pay
- Company Vehicle & Cell Phone
- Uniforms Provided
- Meters & Test Equipment
- Continuing Education
- Industry Certification
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- Paid Holidays & Vacation
- Medical & Dental Benefits
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (company paid)
- Life Insurance (company paid)
- Troubleshoots and repairs commercial kitchen cooking, refrigeration and HVAC equipment.
- Communicates with branch office to order parts for repairs.
- Communicates with customer and branch office regarding status of repairs.
- Completes service tickets according to procedures.
- Monitors truck stock to insure required parts are stocked on vehicle.
- Maintains service vehicle, tools, and uniforms representative of Whaley quality.
- Meets reasonable on-call requirements.
- High school graduate/GED or the equivalent in experience
- Three (3) years maintenance experience to include repairing commercial cooking or refrigeration equipment. Strong HVAC experience is a plus.
- Good driving record.
- Ability to work independently.
- Accurately and promptly completes required paperwork.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Stable work history
Working / Environmental Conditions:
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds; frequently lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; and occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds with assistance.
- Repeated bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling, and climbing up and down ladders.
- Extensive daily travel to work site location.
- Exposure to hot grease from fryers.
- On-call weekend rotation (frequency varies with branch size).
- Occasional to frequent exertion in high temperature environment (over heated kitchens, rooftops, etc.).
COME HOME TO WHALEY!!
Visit the Whaley career site to find your place to grow.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.