International Business Development Manager - Corporate (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an International Business Development Manager - Corporate (m/f/d) to join a recently created department at Westwing which is connected directly to the Group CEO. In this position, you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing. In addition to gaining valuable experience on an international scale, we consider the role as an excellent preparation of highly talented individuals for a future line leadership role. It is your chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential!
Your responsibilities will be:
- Drive our growth portfolio, working with leaders across the company to develop, propose, and manage growth projects, establishing links between different functions
- Lead a broad range of Group initiatives, especially those that are strategic and cross-functional
- Support Executive Team and Supervisory Board discussions, preparing key communication materials
- Work closely and continuously with Executives at group and country level
- Projects could include, among many others, investigating in new growth ideas and develop strategy and business case for implementation, managing process for big sales days (e.g., Black Friday) across all international countries, preparing documents for Supervisory Board Meetings (i.e. strategy discussions)
You come with:
- 3-5 years of professional experience with proven track record from a top consulting firm (Bain/BCG/McKinsey), or blue-chip business development function
- Ability to structure and manage complex cross-company projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- Ability to handle projects with multiple workstreams over a wide variety of functional business problems, connecting the dots between functions
- Passion about making impact
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, yet a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities; ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with our high-caliber Executive team
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- Building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Markus Winkler
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.