Product Manager Finance Tech (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Product Manager Finance Tech (m/f/d) for our finance tech team in the Technology Department.
In this position you will be the connector between checkout and payment related solutions and the finance system. Your mission is to ensure that any new feature development touching financial processes, is in line with the local financial requirements.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Owning the financial processes triggered by customer sales for Westwing & Westwing now in all countries.
- Leading and driving key projects throughout the full product development process: from ideation phase, through design, specification and development, over to the launch and post-release analysis
- Collaborating closely with the Finance business teams, other product teams and external partners (e.g. 3rd party payment providers) to ensure the correct financial process flow for new features and solutions across products and teams.
- Working hand-in-hand with a dedicated development team and tracking closely the progress of the development to deliver in time, quality and budget.
- Driving solution rollouts, monitoring and measuring launched projects and feeding insights back into the product development process for further improvements.
You come with:
- 3+ years of work experience in product and project management
- Profund finance background, work experience is a plus
- Strong analytical mindset and deep interest in process-oriented product/solution design
- Ability to build clear communication with a different type of stakeholders – Business, Tech, Management
- Experience with analytical tools like Excel, SQL and willingness to develop these skills further
- Ability to understand and challenge project implementation decisions and priorities
- Comfort to be part of a fast-moving IT-related environment
- Fluency in English
- A high-impact role on the intersection of IT and business implementation, in an international leading eCommerce company
- An opportunity to work directly with our top management and a steep personal development path
- An opportunity to learn and develop further as a Product Management expert
- A result-oriented and agile company culture, with a flat hierarchy and no bureaucracy
Contact Person: Clarissa Schreiner
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.