Junior SEO Content Manager France (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,300 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an enthusiastic Junior SEO Content Manager France (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible for the on-site content of the Westwing website for your country, making sure it is always up-to-date and inspiring.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Create, manage and improve SEO-optimized content for our French website
- Contribute creative ideas linked to our Westwing on-site Marketing strategy
- Ensure that all website content complies with our quality standards
- Track and report onsite performance (Google Analytics)
You come with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Journalism, Marketing or a relevant field
- Proactive team player mindset, excellent communication skills and hands-on mentality
- Strong organizational skills and a detail-oriented work ethic
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Analytical skills and experience in MS-Office
- Fluency in English and French
- First experience in writing, editing and managing content in e-commerce
- Basic SEO knowledge is a plus
- Passion for home & living and interior design
- A truly shaping Content Management position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
Contact Person: Anne Naumann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.