Junior IT Security Specialist (m/f/d)
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a Junior IT Security Specialist (m/f/d) to join our tech department. You just finished your study or your Fachinformatiker, got a crush on IT Security, and would like to dig deeper into that matter?
Your responsibilities will be:
- Building and improving our Tools and Processes on all aspects of IT Security as Security Monitoring, Security Incident Management, Vulnerability Management, Offensive Security
- Operate all security-owned systems like OneLogin, AquaWave, Bitsight, Tenable
You come with:
- Bachelor in a tech-oriented discipline or an "Ausbildung zum Fachinformatiker".
- Knowledge and experience in operating systems like Windows Server and or Linux
- Must have knowledge and experience in a System or Network Administrations
- Nice to have: Understanding of Cloud-Services like AWS or Google cloud
- Nice to have: Understanding of Docker or even Kubernetes
- Nice to have: Basic development skills and/or of development workflows like CI/CD
- Ability to work in an English-speaking team
- A great opportunity to grow as a technical leader and people manager
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development, and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
Contact Person: Andrea Galantucci
Requisition Number: 2243
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.