IT Infrastructure Administrator (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 European countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a IT Infrastructure Administrator (m/f/d)).
Your responsibilities will be:
- IT infrastructure hardware and software maintenance and support.
- Provide 3rd Level support for IT Support Technicians (Win/Mac/Android/iOs).
- Provide 1st Level support with IT Support Technicians (as Backup Man-Power).
- LAN and WLAN administration and support together with our Network Engineers.
- Machine/Mobile device management and automation (i.e. Matrix42, JAMF, Microsoft Intune).
- Hyper-V/Windows, Azure and Microsoft Office 365 platform administration.
- Microsoft Active Directory Administration, Optimization and Engineering.
- Shared Folder/Printers and network attached storage devices (NAS) administration.
- PowerShell/PowerApps automation for complex or repetitive management tasks.
- Local Analog/Digital Telephony (VoIP) administration together with 3rd party providers.
- Elaboration of process and support manuals for IT support staff and employees
You come with:
- Experience in the aforementioned responsibilities in 3 to 5 last years.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Servers configuration and administration.
- Aforementioned technical knowledge and skills Microsoft certifications (a plus).
- Complete technical or university level education in the IT field (mandatory).
- A passion for learning, documenting and helping people with IT topics.
- Capacity to travel sporadically to DACH/EU Office locations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (mandatory).
- A truly shaping tech position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development (e.g. hackathons, certifications, budget for conferences)
- A position in a high-caliber Tech team with like-minded Engineers
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, leading eCommerce company
Contact Person: Markus Winkler
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.