Business Development Manager HR (m/w/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a motivated Business Development Manager HR (m/f/d) who will be part of our newly established Business Development team within the Human Resources department and report directly to the Head of Business Development HR. In this position, you take over, initiate and drive important projects to achieve our ambitious HR strategy.
Your responsibilities will be:
- HR initiatives: Support the rollout and implementation of Group-wide HR initiatives in close cooperation with the Head of Business Development HR, e.g. review of the current compensation system, introduction of a flex office approach
- Core processes: Drive enhancements of core HR processes, e.g. improvement of the People Performance Review process, selection and implementation of a new HR software
- Monitoring & reporting: Define relevant HR KPIs, set up a dashboard to track progress and develop mitigation measures in case performance is below expectations
- Trends: Conduct benchmarking with peers and research evolving HR topics and innovations, e.g., flexible working models, benefits
You come with:
- Strong academic background with a master’s degree in Business Administration, Management or Economics
- Preferably at least 3 years of professional experience with proven track record from a consulting firm, business development or strategic HR function
- Ability to drive and execute complex projects with multiple work streams involving senior stakeholders
- Very good communication skills, including strong verbal and writing capabilities
- Fluency in English and German
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- A steep development path, working directly with our Head of Business Development HR and other senior leaders
- Insight into the inner workings of a leading eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Collaboration in a unique team of strong, dynamic and engaging colleagues taking responsibility for a leading eCommerce organization
Contact Person: Miriam Rabung
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation