Data Analyst Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Business Intelligence Data Analyst (m/f/d). In this position, you will use your excellent analytical skills to provide actionable insights, enable data-driven decisions and support the growth of our Business, with specific focus on our growing Interior Design Service Team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Provide analytical expertise and actionable insights to support our growing Business Departments to make data-driven decisions
- Establish and constantly improve reporting tools for business stakeholders, in order to support data-driven decision
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses and present the results with passion and brevity to stakeholders, both visually and verbally
- Provide statistical and analytical expertise in running AB tests and develop advanced analytical models
You come with:
- A passion for identifying and solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and for translating your insights into data-driven and actionable recommendations
- Ability to balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision. Yet, being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism to solve data challenges and get fast results if needed
- Excellent skills in SQL, Excel and Tableau (or any equivalent visualization software). Additional programming skills (e.g. R, Python), basic experience with setting-up ETL processes, experience with AB testing and working with Google Analytics are considered a plus
- At least two years of practical experience in the area of Business Intelligence / Data Analysis / Data Science
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including fluent business English
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
- An attractive compensation package
Contact Person: Natalie Rieger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv & cover letter references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.