Key Account Manager Benelux & UK (m/f/d)
As Key Account Manager you will be our brand ambassador and pitch our mission to senior decision-making international partners, in the Benelux & UK region. The role has two main pillars - commercially develop existing brand partners and acquire new brands to collaborate with Westwing. You will maintain relationships to our international external and internal stakeholders as well as identify and approach new trendsetting brands in close collaboration with our team. This position is limited to 12 months.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- take a holistic view on performance and partnership to identify, acquire and develop strategic partnerships within a pre-defined brand portfolio
- design and develop tailor-made solutions and concepts to scale our existing partners' activity with Westwing
- monitor and ensure a best-in-class onboarding for new partners - from negotiations to their first campaign with Westwing
- own the commercial performance and the end-to-end sales flow from acquisition to advocacy
- visit our partners in their showroom, on trade shows or host them in our beautiful HQ in Munich
YOU COME WITH
- fluency in Dutch and English
- 3+ years of experience in a complex B2B sales & distribution role in the Home, Lifestyle, Fashion or Luxury industries, experience in an international brand environment is a plus
- strong persuasion and negotiation skills with strong analytical skills
- result-oriented, confident demeanor and empathetic management of relationships
- willingness to travel and socialize with your role as ambassador
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- up to 40% employee discount
- centrally located office, right in the heart of Amsterdam
- flexible working mode with up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kira Bukin. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.