Shop Frontend/ Full Stack Developer (m/f/d)
As Shop Frontend/ Full Stack Developer (m/f/d) you will work in a cross-functional team of software engineers building web applications with a focus on performance, high availability and maintainability. The team consists of 7 people coming from 4 different countries, highly experienced in frontend engineering and pushing the limits of what is possible. But it’s just a small part of a bigger Westwing team! You will be working closely with other frontend and backend teams on business and tech features. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- working in a cross-functional team building and architecting applications with a focus on performance. Every millisecond counts
- building a scalable and highly available service with all the 9s
- delivering the top quality UX and visuals of the application you build
- ensuring your service is well tested, architected, meets our coding standards and has proper logging, monitoring and alerting
- check out our website, WestwingNow.de, to find out more about our product
YOU COME WITH
- passion for shipping. Trunk Based Development is a plus. CI/CD is a must. Putting code live every day is a given
- best tool for the job mentality. You are not a zealot and truly believe in the best tool for the job approach. You aren’t afraid to try something new and introduce new tech and concepts
- strong communication skills. You are comfortable working with any colleague from any area. You are comfortable defending your ideas or challenging others. People like to work with you.
- react expertise. Typescript is a plus
- performance is a feature, not an afterthought. You are comfortable with the ins and outs and capable of squeezing every millisecond of performance out of the browser or would like to work within this mentality
- architecture is something that you are passionate about– both code and infrastructure
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- state-of-the-art tech infrastructure running on AWS and Kubernetes, professionally equipped workstation (Mac, screens, peripherals, etc) of your personal choice and yearly training budget for every tech team member
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!