HSE Site Lead
HSE Site Lead
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you?
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an
HSE Site Lead
In this position, you will be developing and executing health and safety plans according to legal guidelines, preparing and enforcing policies to establish a culture of health and safety, evaluating practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Develop and implement HSE standards in line with legal and business requirements.
- Build safety culture. Deliver HSE improvements.
- Assist the local management to ensure effective legal compliance and risk management.
- Carry out HSE risk assessment activities and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to these risks and prevent injury.
- Investigate HSE related incidents, complete internal and external incident reports.
- Deliver HSE trainings.
You come with:
- The qualifications necessary to work in an internal safety function.
- Minimum 2+ years in safety and environmental programs in production, or service operations.
- In-depth understanding of relevant EHS legislation.
- Minimum working knowledge of English, fluency in Polish
- Ability to work in a fast changing environment in a fast growing organization
- Ability to positively influence leadership team and employees
- Hands on approach as well as ability to work or structures and processes
- University degree level or equivalent of proven working experience
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Excellent benefits package including Life insurance, Medical care, multisport card, etc.
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
Location: Poznań area
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.