PHP Tech Lead (m/f/d) - Checkout and Payment
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you?
To pursue our ambitious expansion strategy, we are looking for a PHP Tech Lead (m/f/d) to help building our brand-new team in Checkout, Accounting and Payment area.
You will work closely with Product managers on planning and estimating feature-development. If you have a passion for creating A-class applications to provide best in class user experience and help Westwing become market leader, our tech team would be a great place for you. As a technical lead, you will help your teammates improve their skills, mentor and support during working on projects. Guiding colleagues, organizing cross-team communications, helping preparing project documentation, implementing scrum practices – just a few responsibilities for a day-to-day workflow.
The team will be responsible for maintaining financial-related modules in our eCommerce platform, improving communication that financial-related data further to accounting software and ensuring that all math is valid and accurate (So, love to work with numbers is a huge plus)
Adhering to agile SW-development methodologies you will also ensure code quality and enforce best practices by communicating and sharing them to team members.
- PHP7+, Symfony, Zend Framework, Yii framework
- PHPUnit, PHPCS, PHP Stan
- Jenkins, Gitlab pipelines
- API (REST, RPC)
- AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, MySQL, RabbitMQ, Memcached
- Git (GitLab EE)
You come with:
- Knowledge of most of the keywords described above
- Ability to convert your ideal solution for given problem into the PHP code covered with enough number of tests and put inside the docker image.
- Several years of experience in development with PHP OOP (Zend Framework/Yii/Symfony experience is a plus)
- Experience with MySQL
- A proactive, goal-oriented, reliable and self-structured way of working
- Experience in finance or accounting would be a plus
- Fluency in English
- Everyday use of modern development tools/frameworks
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Great opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Attractive working environment in a dynamically growing eCommerce sector involving steep training curves and flat command structure
Location: Munich or remote in Germany, Poland, Italy or Spain.
Contact Person: Jennifer Stennei
Requisition Number: 2007
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.