Head of Partnerships Scandinavia (m/f/d)
As Head of Partnerships Scandinavia you will be responsible for the acquisition of premium design brands, and the management of our existing brand partners for the Scandinavian market, with primary focus on the Danish home & living market, and thus contribute significantly to our company's growth and brand position. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- strengthen Westwing’s positioning (as a B2B partner) and footprint in the Scandinavian home & living design industry, in order to become the go-to partner in Europe for the brands as well as position Westwing as the brand’s key distribution partner in Europe
- build and develop your team as well as monitor your team’s performance against their targets for new partnerships, turnover, profit and advertising revenue
- source premium and design brands in the Scandinavian home & living industry with a focus on expanding our international business, and manage new partnerships from contract negotiation to campaign implementation
- build and strengthen relationships with existing brand partners to improve collaboration and secure Westwing’s position as the partner of choice
- work in close cooperation with our Creative, Category and Marketing departments, develop state-of-the-art digital shopping concepts that create an outstanding brand presence for our partners on the Westwing platform
- represent Westwing as a key brand ambassador with your professional and inspiring appearance at networking events and trade fairs, and engage with prospects and representatives of our international brand portfolio
YOU COME WITH
- 7+ years of professional experience in a complex B2B sales role in the Home, Lifestyle, Fashion or Luxury industries, preferably from within Scandinavian home & living industry
- strong analytical, commercial, negotiation and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on fast execution
- strong leadership experience in managing high performing teams, with a genuine desire to support and develop your employees to their full potential
- excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills, the ability to clearly communicate compelling messages and to bring complex B2B contracts to signing
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ideally also in Danish
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- flexible working mode with up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kira Bukin. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.