IT Support Technician (m/f/d)
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a IT Support Technican (m/f/d). In this position you will be part of our IT team responsible for support operation team of laptop / desktop / mobile devices and other technican areas.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support of laptop/desktop devices (Windows/MacOS) of all employees.
- Support of mobile devices (Android/iOS) for special/selected employees.
- Setup and upgrade of physical/virtual workplaces with standard IT equipment.
- Troubleshooting on computer, phone, printer, (W)LAN and video-conference systems.
- On-demand software and hardware inventory control, (re-)stocking and decommission.
- Provisioning of access to company application and services G-Suite/Microsoft 365 users.
- Automation of client computer provisioning, inventory and support (e.g. JAMF).
- On-boarding and off-boarding of new users on pre-installed office and productivity suites.
- Elaboration of support and process manuals for IT support staff and employees.
- Experience in 1st and 2nd level of IT support for local/remote employees.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS 10 end user landscapes.
- Experience with Google G-Suite and Microsoft 365 core and integrated services.
- Experience with Android/iOS usage, basic configuration and support (a plus).
- Experience with laptop/desktop software/hardware setup and maintenance.
- Knowledge of operational security practices for IT environments.
- Aforementioned technical knowledge and skills certifications (a plus).
- Complete technical or university level education in the IT field (mandatory).
- A passion for learning, documenting and helping people with IT topics.
- Capacity to travel sporadically to EU Office locations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (mandatory).
- Significant scope for personal growth, professional development and delivering a high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Strong career opportunities (high visibility of top management)
- Very dynamic environment and working on different topics in logistic area
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
- An attractive compensation package
Location: Robakowo near Poznan
Contact Person: Anna Donaj
Requisition Number: 2405
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.