IT Support Technician
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a IT Support Technican (m/f).
Your responsibilities will be:
- Support of laptop/desktop devices (Windows/MacOS) of all employees.
- Support of mobile devices (Android/iOS) for special/selected employees.
- Setup and upgrade of physical/virtual workplaces with standard IT equipment.
- Troubleshooting on computer, phone, printer, (W)LAN and video-conference systems.
- On-demand software and hardware inventory control, (re-)stocking and decommission.
- Provisioning of access to company application and services G-Suite/Microsoft 365 users.
- Automation of client computer provisioning, inventory and support (e.g. JAMF).
- On-boarding and off-boarding of new users on pre-installed office and productivity suites.
- Elaboration of support and process manuals for IT support staff and employees.
You come with:
- Experience in 1st and 2nd level of IT support for local/remote employees.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 10 and Mac OS 10 end user landscapes.
- Experience with Google G-Suite and Microsoft 365 core and integrated services.
- Experience with Android/iOS usage, basic configuration and support (a plus).
- Experience with laptop/desktop software/hardware setup and maintenance.
- Knowledge of operational security practices for IT environments.
- Aforementioned technical knowledge and skills certifications (a plus).
- Complete technical or university level education in the IT field (mandatory).
- A passion for learning, documenting and helping people with IT topics.
- Capacity to travel sporadically to EU Office locations.
- Fluency in written and spoken English (mandatory).
- Significant scope for personal growth, professional development and delivering a high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Strong career opportunities (high visibility of top management)
- Very dynamic environment and working on different topics in logistic area
- Entrepreneurial experience in a leading eCommerce company
- An attractive compensation package
Location: Robakowo / Poznań
Applications: in English.
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation