Teamlead Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Teamlead Supply Chain Management (m/f/d). In this position you and your team manage the availability of our products for one of our categories and consequently, the trade-offs between topline & customer experience on the one hand and inventory risk on the other.
- Continuously monitoring the demand & supply situation of your portfolio
- Laeding a small team (2-5), continuously building capabilities in that team
- Managing and improving orders for all existing products on a weekly basis
- Creating KPI transparency for performance management
- Deciding trade-offs together with our Buying, Sales, and Operations Team as well as the management
- Identifying & analyzing opportunities for improving existing processes with internal and external partners (e.g. suppliers, sales, buying, warehouse) together with the other categories Teamleads and the Head of Supply Chain Management
- Giving input for improvements to our replenishment model / forecast accuracy
You come with:
- Strong academic background in Business Administration/Economics ideally with focus on Logistics or Supply Chain
- Several years of work experience in Commerce, Buying, Logistics, Demand Management and/or a relevant field
- First experience in leading a small team, including conducting performance reviews
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills from big topics to the most detailed ones, proven in past work experience
- Great commercial sense – understanding our customer, our products, our suppliers
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Motivated, “can-do-attitude” with strong communication skills
- Fluency in English, any additional language is a plus
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
Contact Person: Carolin Börger
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.