Teamlead Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Teamlead Supply Chain Management (m/f/d). In this position you and your team manage the availability of our products for one of our categories and consequently, the trade-offs between topline & customer experience on the one hand and inventory risk on the other.
- Full ownership over the full supply value chain in a specific product category
- Building strategic relationships with our key suppliers
- Identifying & analyzing opportunities for improving existing processes with internal and external partners (e.g. suppliers, sales, buying, warehouse) together with the other categories Teamleads and the Head of Supply Chain Management
- Lead and develop a team of supply chain managers
- Continuously monitoring the demand & supply situation of your portfolio
- Managing and improving orders for all existing products on a weekly basis
- Deciding trade-offs together with our Buying, Sales, and Operations Team as well as the management
- Giving input for improvements to our replenishment model / forecast accuracy
You come with:
- A passion for continuous process development, interfaces and people management
- Motivated, “can-do-attitude” with strong communication skills
- Exceptional problem solving & analytical skills from big topics to the most detailed ones, proven in past work experience
- Several years of work experience in Commerce, Buying, Logistics, Demand Management and/or a relevant field
- First experience in leading a small team, including conducting performance reviews
- Great commercial sense – understanding our customer, our products, our suppliers
- Ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Strong academic background in Business Administration/Economics ideally with focus on Logistics or Supply Chain
- Fluency in English, any additional language is a plus
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Insight into the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions
- Taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
Contact Person: Theresa Kneißle
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.