Junior E-commerce Specialist with German (Shop) (m/f)
As a Junior E-commerce Specialist with German (m/f) you will be responsible for the product description and pictures in the products in Shop. This position requires not only self-directed work, but also accuracy and attention to detail.
What you will do:
- Customize product description and list of details in German
- Process data in Excel
- Support the team in ongoing projects
- Work with tools and e-commerce systems
- Work together with different (international) departments within Westwing
You come with:
- Very good German (C1/native) - a necessary condition
- Good English or Polish - a necessary condition
- Knowledge of linguistic and stylistic correctness
- MS Excel skills
- Independence, reliability and sense of humor
What you can expect:
- One year contract after 3 months trial with possibility to prolong for indefinite contract
- The opportunity to develop yourself and gain valuable (international) experience within a revolutionary and fast growing brand
- Flexible working hours
- Dynamic and informal atmosphere
- Private medical care, Multisport, life insurance, dog-friendly office
- Discounts on Westwing’s products
- Team building meetings organized by the company (currently mainly online)
- Hybrid working model (office and remote work)
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact [email protected] Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries.
Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.
ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.