Production Team Leader – native Czech/Slovak (m/f)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Operations Team Leader (m/f) who will manage our team of E-commerce Specialists to make our beautiful campaigns live on our websites.
- Lead a team of e-commerce specialists (10+ FTEs), who are responsible for the content production for Westwing campaigns and products description on westwingnow.cz/sk
- Drive ideas for process improvement and closely cooperate with Business Process Improvement Team
- Be responsible for the displayed product content on the westwing.cz/sk, westwingnow.cz/sk websites
- Support your team in ongoing tasks and projects
- Closely cooperate with Operational Team Leaders from other markets (CEE and Western Europe) as well as with Sales and Creative teams to make our campaigns inspiring and beautiful
You come with:
- Fluent understanding of Czech/Slovak language (C1)
- Fluent understanding of Polish and English language (B2)
- First leadership experience - min. 2 years, experience in back office processes will be an additional asset
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Building good work atmosphere within the team and being a team player
- Focuses on priorities and key tasks to achieve set goals
- Positive and winning mindset
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to develop yourself and gaining valuable international experience within a revolutionary and fast-growing brand
- Inspiring job in a non-hierarchical structure and friendly atmosphere
- Employment contract for an indefinite period after the trial period
- Attractive salary and benefit package (private medical care, co-financing for the Multisport card, life insurance, employee discount on the entire company’s offer)
- Relocation bonus and help with finding an apartment in Warsaw
- Great freedom of action and development - your ideas will always be heard and discussed
- Office-centric hybrid work model (mixed home and office)