Team Lead Supply Chain Management (m/f/d)
As Team Lead Supply Chain Management (m/f/d) you will shape and drive the WestwingNow and Westwing Collection global Supply Chain strategy for key categories and unlock our massive growth opportunity towards a multi-billion Euro business, contributing directly as a member of Westwing’s leadership team.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- own the Supply Chain KPIs for your categories to ensure a world-class ecommerce shopping experience
- drive the end-to-end Supply Chain Management of your categories, building strategic relationships with some of our 500+ suppliers in Europe and Asia and working closely with them to secure supply and manage inventory risk
- be accountable for the continuous optimization of inventory levels of your categories through regular monitoring of demand - supply and provide valuable trend insights to enhance forecast accuracy
- build the highest standards of Supply Chain processes and supplier compliance together with our internal partner teams and suppliers.
- lead and scale a high performing, dynamic team capable of driving massive growth at high margins
YOU COME WITH
- extensive Supply Chain experience
- leadership experience in developing & managing high performing teams
- very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and the ability to focus both on detail and fast execution
- capacity to shift between strategical and tactical thinking, both in Supply Chain and commercial matters
- excellent communication skills and ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner for the Westwing Leadership team
- fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, volunteering day off, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- support for our international colleagues with help in relocation and visa process and possibility to take German language courses
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job (Req. 3021), please contact Kristina Philipps. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522 million of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.