Teamlead Westwing Studio (m/f/d)
As Teamlead Westwing Studio (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the development of talented, ambitious creatives in one of the most promising growth initiatives at Westwing. We consider this role an excellent chance to prove your potential as a leader!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- lead and develop a fast growing team of talented, ambitious creatives at Westwing Studio
- lead by example and take over responsibility for a high-class service delivered by your team members, resulting in exceptional customer satisfaction
- actively contribute to the development of a growing business and take part in discussions among company executives, the service’s head, and your strong co-teamleads
- co-own the recruiting process of the creative teams
YOU COME WITH
- 3+ years of professional experience with proven track record from a renowned company
- leadership experience (disciplinary) of 3 or more team members of a creative profile
- ability to understand processes quickly and keep track of performance KPIs reliably
- very strong empathy, capacity to de-escalate and exceptional communication skills
- a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- fluency in English and one other language out of French, Dutch & German
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kira Bukin.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.