HR Manager (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 European countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a HR Manager (m/f/d). In this position you will be responsible for building and running the entire HR organization of a new logistics service.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Define & run the end-to-end recruiting process for the new logistics service: from creating profiles to interviewing, making offers and onboarding new employees
- Build and implement an impactful training concept to enable our delivery staff to perform superior customer service at all times and to constantly improve
- Design and launch a solid system to ensure employee satisfaction and incentive structures that align everybody on working towards the same goal
- Manage daily HR administrative business processes and provide employee assistance on personnel-related topics
You come with:
- An obsession for customers and employees
- A "builder" mindset and the passion for creating HR processes from scratch
- Strong recruiting skills and relevant knowledge of labour, tax and social security law
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business administration, education or psychology
- 3+ years working experience in a similar HR position in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and result focused industry (e.g. StartUp, eCommerce, Consulting)
- HR experience in the logistics sector (warehouse staff, drivers, and delivery staff) are a plus
- High willingness to travel within Germany/Europe
- Fluency in German & English
- A high-impact HR role with a lot of freedom in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Taking responsibility early-on within a new service line
- Opportunities for personal & professional development in an international environment
- A highly talented, dynamic and diverse team with an inspiring culture
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership, special discounts and regular team events
Location: Munich (with travel)
Contact Person: Theresa Kneißle
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (including a cover letter) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.