Business Development Manager (Operations) (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Business Development Manager (Operations) (m/f/d). In this position you get the chance to shape, grow and run a new service line in a team of highly motivated, fun, and dynamic colleagues.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Co-develop a new service line with a strong focus on inspiring customer experiences
- Test and learn about most important processes within our pilot & uncover and implement key improvement opportunities
- Develop a scaling approach, ramp up locations of the new service line in Europe and drive the service line to growth and profitability
- Take recruiting and leadership responsibility early on for up to 30 people
- Communicate your results and learnings to the top management on a regular basis
You come with:
- 2-3 years working experience in a fast-paced, highly dynamic and result focused industry (Consulting, StartUp, eCommerce, …)
- High willingness to travel within Europe
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, yet a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- Strong recruiting and leadership skills with a team-oriented and collaborative approach to work and a passion about making an impact
- Fluency in German & English
- A high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- Taking responsibility early-on for a new service line
- A steep development path, gaining leadership responsibility right from the start
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Location: Munich (with travel)
Contact Person: Markus Winkler
Requisition ID: 2220
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.