(Senior) Product Manager - Shop Content (m/f/d)
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- ideate and deliver innovative content-driven features across platforms with a focus on user engagement, inspiration, and content personalization
- unlock new and creative methods of storytelling through direct-to-consumer content experiences
- define user flows and work with Design and Engineering teams to design and build the best in class efficient and delightful user experience
- lead & drive key projects over the full product development process from idea to design, from specification to development and from launch to post-release analysis
- work closely together with business teams on continuous improvements of responsible areas
- monitor, document and measure launched product features and feed insights back into product development process for further improvements
YOU COME WITH
- 3+ years of work experience in Product Management or Project Management of a software products over the full life cycle
- creative mind, affinity towards design and an eye for detail
- strong analytical mindset with ability to build product reports & gain post launch insights
- ability to question, understand, challenge and multitask software implementation decisions and priorities
- passion for “making it happen” and a hands-on mentality for flawless execution
- ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines
- outstanding communication enabling you to communicate clear with various types of stakeholders
- fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- a high-impact role in an incredibly fast-paced growth environment
- a steep development path, working directly with our Lead Product Managers, Creative Leads and high-caliber Executive team
- taking responsibility early-on for a growing organization
- building the inner workings of a fast-growing eCommerce company with exposure to a wide variety of different functions and challenges
- a highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
This role can be based in Munich or remote within Germany, Spain and Italy.
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Joao Mingote.
Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433m of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.