Delivery Experience Manager (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Delivery Experience Manager (m/f/d). In this position, you will be responsible to ensure the speed, cost, and quality of the delivery of our products to our customers all across Europe. This role supports the local market and our EU-wide external logistics service providers.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Boost customer experience through ongoing improvement of delivery quality and customer experience in the respective country
- Monitor the evolution of transportation costs, identify, and support on the opportunities to improve the process
- Monitoring the delivery speed of carriers, quickly finding the root causes for problems and escalating with the respective internal or external stakeholders
- Managing the relationships with our external logistics service providers on day to day basis
- Producing monthly/quarterly reports to create transparency on biggest issues and to prepare business reviews with our external partners
- Closely cooperating with warehouse teams and customer care teams - as these are critical interfaces for us – and establishing feedback loops
- Monitoring the lost & damaged parcel procedure
- Screening the market for alternative logistics service providers and conducting tenders
You come with:
- Academic degree in business, engineering or related field
- Previous work experience in Transportation / Operations
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects/ basic knowledge in project management
- Excellent analytical skills and very good understanding of logistical processes
- Structured way of working, drive, passion for impact, and pragmatism
- Advanced Excel skills; knowledge of SQL and warehouse management systems are a plus
- Fluency in German and English
- A truly shaping sales position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- A great work atmosphere and steep learning curve
- Highly talented, dynamic and international team with a flat hierarchy
- Hands-on entrepreneurial experience in a successful eCommerce company
Contact Person: Cathrin Luttmann
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (cv, cover letter, work & education references) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.