Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
As a Senior Business Development Manager (m/f/d) you will be responsible for delivering projects critical to the global success of Westwing. It is your chance to combine a unique learning experience with real-life proof of your potential. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- develop and drive the strategy for our TikTok account in line with our marketing growth projects
- turning our TikTok account into a mega success by constantly identifying new growth opportunities and bringing your knowledge of latest marketing & media trends and technologies to the table
- leading and developing a talented and dynamic team of creators, who are producing content on a daily basis
- having full KPI ownership and you are responsible to set quarterly targets for you and your team
- analyze the video view performance, measuring effectiveness, and report regularly on results with clear, actionable insights
- working closely and continuously with the management team
YOU COME WITH
- 3+ years of professional experience with proven track record from a top consulting firm, start-up or blue-chip business development function, ideally with first leadership experience
- strong academic background with a master’s degree in Business Administration, Management or Economics
- very strong analytics, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast & flawless execution and the ability to gain a fast & excellent understanding of creative topics
- passion about making impact
- fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Theresa Kneißle. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433m of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.