(Junior) Controller (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a (Junior) Controller (m/f/d). In this position, you will get a broad overview over all key financial processes at Westwing, and will have the possibility to drive them further. You will collaborate closely with the DACH CFO as well as the countries’ finance managers – thus, you are actively involved in many strategic and operations topics as well as in important decisions on Group and entity level.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Contribution to the financial reporting and regular budgeting processes with both the HQ departments and country finance organizations
- Support of monthly closing preparation for operational entities and headquarter (e.g. accrual review, logistics costs model, marketing allocation)
- Review of P&L development and relevant balance sheet positions, definition and follow-up of corrective actions
- Contribution to analysis of actuals vs. plan and financial and non-financial KPIs for managerial and investor reporting
- Provision of input for cash forecast and cash management on Group and entity level
- Handling of ad hoc projects and analyses within the finance organization on your own responsibility; coordination with other departments such as Marketing, Supply Chain, BI, Buying
- Sparring partner and interface to country finance organizations and key headquarter functions
- Enhancement of existing financial models and tools
You come with:
- A degree in business administration ideally with a major in Finance/Controlling and outstanding academic credentials
- 1-3 years of experience from a top consulting firm, big four or blue chip business
- Very good knowledge of MS Office; especially in Excel and Power Point, SQL is a plus
- Very strong analytics, yet “hands-on” with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- A structured, independent and goal oriented work style
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills and passion about making impact and working in a multicultural team
- Fluency in English
- A truly shaping Controller position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
Contact Person: Yasmin Linscott
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.