Director Performance Marketing (m/f/d)
As Director Performance Marketing (m/f/d) you will be responsible for building a performance marketing strategy and team which is critical to the global success of Westwing. As part of the marketing leadership team, you will report directly to the CMO. As we have been very focused on organic marketing in the past, this role allows you to shape and implement a new marketing model for Westwing.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- building and managing the following channels: SEA, paid social media, affiliate marketing, SEO
- managing our already existing SEO team (>25 FTE)
- building a paid search team with a strong focus on product marketing and conversion to maximize ROIs
- creating and managing of a complete marketing funnel from upper funnel (e.g. Instagram) to lower funnel (e.g. Google Ads)
- establishing a world class strategy and system to build campaigns and measure and steer performance on leading platforms like Facebook and Google
- implementing a campaign performance measurement framework to analyze campaign efficiency (return on ad spend) and regularly reporting channel performance to executive team
- building test roadmaps and creating ambitious targets for your channel
- identifying growth opportunities in existing and new paid channels and leading the implementation
- working hand in hand with brand and product marketing teams on developing the creative strategy for acquisition campaigns as well as with the product management team to improve landing page performance and traffic monetization
YOU COME WITH
- several years of experience in a fast-paced environment such as a leading consulting firm, in strategy and/or business development or in a start-up environment
- a track record in growing paid and ideally also organic search
- a very strong channel knowledge and experience in managing big budgets
- experience in leading performance marketing teams and ability to attract and retain great talents
- very strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast execution
- strong stakeholder management skills, being able to work with creatives but also product managers
- excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate compelling messages making you a great discussion partner
- entrepreneurial mindset with high passion to make an impact and push the company to the next level, while exhibiting high tolerance for ambiguity and rapid course shifts
- fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
- up to 40% employee discount, volunteering day off, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date as well as salary expectations. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Theresa Kneißle. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522m of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.