Business Intelligence Engineer (m/f/d)
As a Business Intelligence Engineer (m/f/d) you will be part of our fantastic Business Intelligence Team and working with Data Professionals coming from all over the world. In this position, you will design and build parts of our new cloud based Snowflake Data Warehouse and support with your excellent analytical skills to provide actionable insights, enabling data-driven decisions and pushing growth for our Business. This position is unlimited.
- building parts of our new Snowflake Data Warehouse including designing the structure, building workflows and ensuring availability and reliability
- collaborating with business stakeholders to build new KPIs and constantly improving reporting tools
- providing analytical expertise and actionable insights to drive positive change and growth in our business
- conducting ad-hoc analyses and presenting the results with passion and brevity, both visually and verbally
YOU COME WITH
- a highly evolved team spirit, respect for people, and an eagerness to get things done
- at least two years of practical experience in Business Intelligence or Data Engineering
- experience with setting-up ETL processes
- excellent skills in advanced SQL, Excel and Tableau (or any equivalent visualization software)
- additional programming skills (e.g. R, Python) is a plus
- passion for identifying and solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches and for translating your insights into data-driven and actionable recommendations
- ability to balance a fast-paced working environment with the need for precision and being able to apply a high degree of pragmatism if needed
- clear communication, written and spoken, including fluency in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your salary expectation and possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Andrea Galantucci. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 522 million of revenue in 2021 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.