Junior Business Intelligence Analyst - intern (m/f)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst - intern (m/f). In this position, you will work across different departments and help manage complex analyses and processes to develop high-impact solutions.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Collect, validate and manage data coming from multiple sources including sales, inventory, product, and customer databases
- Create integrated, cross-department views that can be used to drive decision-making
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop complex and deep analyses, and use them to develop actionable insights
- Create periodical and ad-hoc reports
- Support the implementation of new processes and the optimization of the existing ones
You come with:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Management Engineering, Business Intelligence or related field
- At least 1 year of experience in an Analyst or Statistics role, ideally in a management consulting firm
- Technical skills: excellent knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel. High SQL server Skills and ability to read and write queries using SQL language. Knowledge of Tableauis prefered. Knowledge of Power Query and Power Pivot is a plus.
- Knowledge of relational database structure
- A true passion for numbers, you love to draw refined interpretation out of complex data
- A passion for Home&Living
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is required
- High degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic, and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, ambitious e-Commerce company
Location: Milan, Italy