Product Manager Business Intelligence (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 9 years on the market, we have grown to more than 267 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,500 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? We are looking for a Product Manager Business Intelligence (m/f/d). In this position, you will enable the Product team to translate data into actionable insights, initiative pipelines & visualization dashboards and you will serve as the key analytics contact on the Product team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Defining and maintaining the roadmap of your product portfolio (internal applications and our Data Warehouse solution) based on stakeholder and market input, to support the Westwing business strategy.
- Translating the product strategy into clearly defined quarterly goals for your team.
- Working hand in hand with a dedicated development team, closely tracking the progress of the product and feature development to deliver in time, quality and budget.
- Collaborating closely with your business stakeholders, internal users and other IT product teams in the Westwing headquarter (Munich) and other European countries to define excellent cross-team and cross-functional solutions.
- Defining and enforcing best practices around Data Analysis toolset usage (Tableau) in the company.
You come with:
- 3+ years of work experience in Product Management of software products
- 1+ years of practical experience in the area of Business Intelligence / Data Analysis / Data Science.
- Experience in rolling out applications across a whole organization is a plus.
- Outstanding analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Experience running SCRUM teams.
- Excellent skills in SQL, Excel and Tableau are required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills including fluent business English
- Comfort in a fast moving, IT-related environment and working with cross-functional IT teams
- You work independently, structured and conscientiously
- A high-impact role on the intersection of strategy, IT and business implementation, with decision-making responsibility, in an international leading eCommerce company
- Shaping the Data Warehouse project for Westwing early on .
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development
- A highly talented, dynamic, and diverse team with an inspiring culture
Contact Person: Yasmin Linscott
Could this be you? Looking forward to meeting you! Please submit your full application with the specification of your possible starting date and salary expectations.