Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Are you an avid communicator while passionate for your projects? As Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) you are the main interface between the product development, the content production team and our marketing channels. You ensure the right positioning of our Westwing Collection products for our home enthusiast customers on an international level. You love thinking about "the next big thing"? Perfect, as you are a main driver for the identification of new market opportunities and innovation.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You develop and continuously improve go-to market strategies
- You create concrete marketing plans and coordinate product launches with various teams
- You constantly review and analyze the success of marketing activities set in place for your products
- You understand our target market, market trends and the competitive landscape of our products
- You grow our Westwing Collection brand recognition
You come with:
- You ideally have 2+ years of relevant work experience in product and/or project management, brand management or other relevant marketing roles
- You have solid experience in steering cross-functional projects and interacting with multiple stakeholders across all levels
- You are a strong strategic thinker but equally operationally skilled - diligent, structured and organized
- You love coordinating and prioritizing different tasks and taking ownership of your projects
- You are a strong communicator
- You have an agile mindset, hands on mentality, and strong customer focus
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
- Make your own home a beautiful home: You love interior? So do we! With up to 40% employee discount, you can make your home even more beautiful
- Your work-life balance is important to us: With us, you get offered a discounted gym membership, in-house yoga classes or health coaching
- Balancing family and work? That's no problem. With our own daycare "Westwing Wichtel" we ensure short distances between office and childcare
- Our friends on four paws: Your dog is loving and house-trained? Then come to work with your darling
- Safety first: In times of pandemic, we use free antigen rapid tests, masks and room ventilators in our offices
Contact Person: Theresa Kneißle
Requisition Number: 2557
Interested? Looking forward to your full application under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.