The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 900,000 customers in 11 European countries. In only 8 years on the market, we have grown to more than 254 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Around 1,100 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Are you a HR Leader who is looking for the next challenge? Are you seeking a HR role where you can work from a fresh piece of paper and write and own your own plan? Do you want to work as part of energetic, diverse, international Team in a rapidly changing and growing e-commerce company? If so, you may be just what we are looking for...
- Control and coordination of logistics processes
- Managing the work of subordinate Team Leaders
- Current process analysis and supervision over the efficient operation of the warehouse
- Work control in the Warehouse and its compliance with the applicable procedures
- Solving current operational challenges
- Preparation of reports and analyzes
- Initiating and implementing optimization activities
- Observing the principles and care for OSH
- Upper-Intermediate level of English (min. B2)
- Min. 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in managing operations in the Supply Chain, Logistics
- Highly developed analytical and organizational skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and managerial competences
- Employment based on employment contract
- Opportunity to develop yourself and gaining valuable international experience within a revolutionary and fast-growing brand
- Benefit package (private medical care, life insurance, multisport card, high discounts on our Inspirational Westwing site)
Please send your applications in English.