Social Media Manager France (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Your heart beats for social media and you have a passion for interior? You love to push creative boundaries and to work together with a highly creative team in a fast-paced environment? Sounds like you? Then send us your application! We are looking for a Social Media Manager France (m/f/d) for our French market who will support us to run our Instagram Stories to bring our Instagram content to the next level.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Creating Instagram Stories is your daily business, and you own the process from A to Z: brainstorming content ideas and innovative formats, managing the publishing calendar based on seasonality and offering, organizing props, shooting content in front and behind the camera at your home or on location, post-production and editing
- Creating outstandingly beautiful graphical Instagram Stories in line with our visual guidelines and setting new aesthetic standards with your work
- You partner closely with other departments such as sales, influencer marketing, and PR to create content that fits into our overall strategy and represents our offering
- Analyzing the performance of your content and drawing conclusions for your next productions to constantly bring our content to the next level
You come with:
- You have experience in running cutting-edge social media channels within a company or agency
- You burst of creativity and are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent with excellent communication skills
- You love to be in front of the camera and already have created content such as Instagram Stories, TikTok videos etc.
- You are dynamic, positive, authentic and have a good sense for interior and aesthetics
- You have very good graphic design skills (Adobe Photoshop), video editing skills are a plus
- You have very good English language skills and speak French on a native level
- A position with a lot of creative freedom in a unique team of dynamic and inspiring colleagues and a lot of space for professional growth
- Make your own home a beautiful home: You love interior? So do we! With up to 40% employee discount, you can make your home even more beautiful
- Hello, Hola & Bonjour: We support our international colleagues with relocation and subsidize German courses at selected language schools
- Your work-life balance is important to us: With us, you get offered a discounted gym membership, in-house yoga classes or health coaching
- We subsidize the means of transport of your choice: Whether MVG Isarcard, Swapfiets or JobRad - we make sure that you are mobile
- Safety first: In times of pandemic, we use free antigen rapid tests, masks and room ventilators in our offices
Contact Person: Jessica Schrattenthaler
Requisition number: 2551
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (CV, cover letter, portfolio and social media aacounts) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.