Head of Pricing (m/f/d)
As Head of Pricing (m/f/d) you will be defining the WestwingNow Pricing strategy for the entire assortment - for third party products as well as private label products. You will be leading a team of Pricing Managers and will collaborate closely with the Head of Categories to advise on category specific pricing strategies. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- own pricing strategy for the entire WestwingNow catalog
- collaborate closely with our Managing Director, the Westwing leadership as well as the Head of Categories to execute on your pricing strategy
- build, lead and develop an international team of Pricing Managers and Analysts
- guide a team of experts to introduce a new pricing tool and to improve visibility on competitiveness and price developments in the market
- own key profitability KPIs of the global WestwingNow business and, jointly with your team, work on continuously improving these
- serve as trusted advisor to set category specific pricing strategies and head up monthly pricing meetings with Head of Categories
YOU COME WITH
- 6+ years of professional experience, ideally with a proven track record in a pricing / BI role from a fast-growing e-commerce company (some years of experience from a top consulting firm is a plus)
- strong leadership experience in developing & managing high performing teams
- very strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, yet a “hands-on” attitude with a focus on fast and flawless execution
- ability to structure and manage complex cross-company projects and processes with multiple stakeholders at both senior and junior levels
- excellent communication skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
- fluency in English, German is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
- flexible working mode: hybrid working and up to four weeks per year of temporary work-from-anywhere, read more
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Kira Bukin. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 million of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our ‘shoppable magazine’, we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.