Influencer Marketing Manager DACH (m/f/d)
As Influencer Marketing Manager DACH (m/f/d), you will play a significant role in shaping, conceptualizing, and executing a holistic influencer marketing approach for the German speaking market across all touchpoints to boost brand awareness, fuel community growth and advance the success of Westwing. This position is unlimited.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- managing influencer cooperations from initial outreach to KPI tracking and analysis
- planning and executing our beautiful home stories with the coolest influencers
- monitoring and analyzing all campaign performances in terms of reach, engagement, community growth and convert analytical insights into concepts and recommendations
- researching, identifying and outreaching to new influencers to strengthen our positioning and to stand out in the crowd
- best-in class: develop, set up and execute new, innovative and highly activating influencer marketing campaigns
YOU COME WITH
- minimum 2 years of relevant work experience within Influencer Marketing (in-house or agency), Social media/ PR is a plus
- trendsetter & networker: you are on top of industry trends, know the influencer scene by heart and have built an Influencer network throughout your work experience #IMisyourbusiness
- perfect combination of a creative mind and organizational talent, who loves to get things done
- strength in prioritization, independent way of working and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- your open & communicative nature and hands-on attitude distinguish you and you are an absolute team player
- German speaking native and fluent in English
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- working in an international, diverse team of experts in a dynamic and fast-paced e-commerce environment
- countless opportunities to grow your career and shape your professional future
- centrally located and dog-friendly offices with free beverages and fruits, cafeteria with different lunch options, diverse sports and health offerings and regular team and afterwork events
- up to 40% employee discount, company pension scheme, discounted mobility options (e.g. public transport, JobRad, Swapfiets) and company daycare “Westwing Wichtel”
What are you waiting for? Apply via our online form. We are looking forward to your application including your possible starting date as well as your salary expectation. If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact Natalie Rieger. Please note that we don’t accept Email-Applications!
Diversity is deeply rooted in the Westwing culture. Our mission doesn’t stop to inspire only your design choices, it continues to embrace an inclusive lifestyle filled with respect to everyone’s uniqueness, cultural differences and equal opportunity.
Being part of Westwing means working in an inspiring and diverse environment that enables you to grow. Our more than 2,300 international team members connect creativity and style with state-of-the-art technology and strong business fundamentals. Westwing is the European leader in inspiration-based Home and Living eCommerce with EUR 433 millions of revenue in 2020 across 11 countries. Our mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. Through our 'shoppable magazine', we inspire our loyal Home Enthusiast customers with a curated product selection and combine it with gorgeous content. The company was founded in 2011 and is headquartered in Munich.