Influencer Marketing Manager DACH (m/f/d)
The Westwing mission is to inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active costumers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
Do you think this could be you? To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for an Influencer Marketing Manager DACH (m/f/d). In this position, you will play a significant role in shaping, conceptualizing and executing a holistic influencer marketing approach for the German speaking market across all touchpoints in order to boost brand awareness, fuel community growth and advance the success of Westwing.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You manage all influencer cooperations from initial outreach to KPI tracking and analysis
- You design, set up and execute new innovative and highly activating influencer marketing campaigns
- Planning and executing our beautiful home stories on the spot with the coolest influencers
- You are on top of industry trends, the latest PR/social media advancements as well as relevant best practice examples on influencer marketing
- Monitor and analyze all campaign performances in terms of reach, engagement, and community growth and convert analytical insights into concepts and recommendations
- Research, identify and recruit new influencers and brand ambassadors
You come with:
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience in Social Media and Influencer Marketing
- You are a Social Media addict; you know the influencer scene by heart and have built influencer relationships throughout your work experience
- You are the perfect combination of a creative and organizational talent, have a high passion for interior and are style driven
- You have amazing team player skills: You are “hands-on” and love to get things done
- Strength in prioritization, independent way of working and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- You have fluent German and English language skills
- A truly shaping position within the Influencer Marketing department with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- A great and dynamic international team of experts and talented top performers to support and inspire you– let’s grow together!
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth eCommerce company
- A variety of employer benefits such as gym membership and special discounts
Contact person: Natalie Rieger
Requisition Number: 2486
Interested? We’re looking forward to your full application (CV, motivation letter) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.